바코드 RFID 비전 키오스크 문의

1D 2D 바코드 RFID PDA S/W 오토라벨러 비전 센서 마킹기 라벨 리본

제목 Intermec 바코드,RFID Printer 제품별 특징 작성일 2010-01-08
글쓴이 아이콤 조회수 5,265

본문

인터멕 바코드 프린터 Intermec Barcode Printer:Intermec Label Printer,인터멕 바코드 라벨프린터

인터멕프린터은 라벨 스티커,특수라벨 인쇄용 및 출력용 바코드 프린터기 로 의류,유통,물류,제조,기타 산업에

적합: 인터멕 바코드프린터 Intermec 라벨프린터 PX6i PX4i Easy Coder 601xp 3400 3400e 3240 PF4ci 501XP PM4i

Fixed Printers 바코드 라벨 프린터 PX4i,PX6i PM4i PF2i PF4i PF4ci PD4 PD41 PD42 PF8T PF8TD PC41 PC4 PA300

http://www.barcodemart.com/product/print/intermec.htm

Intermec Printers and Media: Working Better Together The extensive range of Intermec printers and media includes a

solution for any environment or application. Whether you're seeking fixed, mobile, or RFID printers, or media including

labels, receipts, tags, ribbons, and RFID media, Intermec has the tools and configurations your business

depends on. You'll also find a variety of software packages to tie it all together with first-class printer management

capabilities.

Fixed Printers : The built-in "smarts" of Intermec fixed printers means greater efficiency and  lower cost. Wired and wireless

solutions  for all high-demand printing needs.

Mobile Printers :  Designed to withstand punishing field conditions, Intermec’s mobile printers allow a full day of printing

without recharging.

RFID Printers : With an Intermec RFID printer, print and encode smart labels to enable  RFID tracking for quick

Printer Software :  Intermec software supports printer management, bi-directional communication,Network connectivity

and label design.

Media Supplies :  Intermec labels, receipts, tags and ribbons support a broad range of  bar code printing applications,

even in some of the toughest environments.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기